Our Team is growing! We are currently recruiting for a Virtual Reality Marketer.
We are seeking a creative, flexible and innovative individual that will join our team to lead the integration, marketing and evaluation of the use of Virtual Reality for Career Exploration. Work Prep will be introducing this tool with the goal of supporting workforce development in Saskatchewan that addresses Saskatchewan’s Plan for Growth and Labour Market Demand Outlook for the next five years.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
– Work with Career Practitioners, and workforce development organizations to pilot the use of Virtual Reality as a tool in programming and services that support the future of work in Saskatchewan and labour market needs and demands.
– Use virtual reality as a career exploration tool, supporting job seekers to explore careers in Saskatchewan and evaluate transferable skills and career pathways. You may do this using the following formats:
o Event planning
o Career Fairs
o One to one appointments
– Research labour market information and job seeker needs to determine leverage points for the use of Virtual Reality to prepare job seekers for jobs of the future.
– Work with Virtual Reality team to research regional, provincial and federal labour market information and initiatives to determine areas of growth and opportunity for the use and integration of Virtual Reality Technology in career development activities.
– Work with Virtual Reality team, job seekers, and career practitioners to evaluate the career development tool and provide recommendations for future use and development.
– Work with Virtual Reality team to research, identify and connect with employers to promote and market virtual reality as a recruitment tool to meet labour market demands in their business and explore opportunities for partnership and future growth.
– Ensure the effective, efficient and confidential collection, processing and reporting of quality case files, reports and information requirements.
– Work with Team Lead to evaluate the provision of programs and services for the purpose of learning, growth and development of yourself, your team, the program and the organization.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple demands in a flexible manner.
• Able to work effectively within a team environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in the use of computers in:
• Word processing
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Teams, Zoom and other video conferencing software.
• Public speaking skills.
• Experience in sales and marketing is an asset.
• Knowledge of career development practices and career counselling theory and practice.
• Ability to develop supportive working relationships with clients from various cultural, economic and social backgrounds.
• Knowledge of, and experience with virtual reality technology is an asset.
• Individual must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle. Job may require some travel within the province and work during the evenings or weekends.
• Undergraduate degree or technical and applied science certificate/diploma in marketing, communications or business.
A combination of education and experience may be accepted.
Reporting to: Team Lead
Position: Full Time
• $47,497 annually
• Employer contribution to RRSP
• Extended health and dental benefits, Life, AD&D and Disability Insurance after 6 months.
• Scheduled day off every 3 weeks.
We are an equal opportunity employer with Human Resource practices that support the recruitment, hiring and retention of a diversified workforce.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Lisa Boryski at firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day February 23, 2021.