July 3, 2020
To our community:
Work Prep continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 global pandemic. We are pleased to inform our community that we will be re-opening our doors to the public beginning July 6, 2020. This will be a slow open, beginning with scheduled appointments only in July, accompanied by a number of protocols and enhanced cleaning to ensure the safety of our staff and individuals accessing services.
The following protocols have been implemented to ensure the safety of our community:
- Access to in-person services will be by appointment only, and the agency will remain closed to the public or drop-in clients. You may call the office at 306-757-9096, email email@example.com or your Case Manager directly to schedule an appointment. For individuals who don’t have access to a phone or email, you may knock on the door and following COVID-19 screening we will schedule you an appointment.
- Individuals accessing services may only attend the office for their appointment no more than 5 minutes prior to the scheduled time. Only one person at a time will be permitted into the building, others must wait outside maintaining proper physical distancing of 6ft.
- All individuals accessing services who attend the office will be greeted by a staff member who will walk them through the requirements to move forward with their appointment.
- Individuals will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entry
- Individuals will have their temperature taken
- Individuals will complete a symptomatic screening questionnaire.
- Public access washrooms will not be available for individuals attending appointments.
- Physical distancing must be followed during group and appointments, with individuals seated comfortably 6 ft. away from each other. Floor decals will be placed in staff offices and group rooms to ensure proper physical distancing while attending group activities and appointments.
- Work Prep will not be supplying coffee or water for individual appointments.
- Work Prep has increased cleaning and sanitization of our office and equipment to ensure the safety of individuals accessing our services.
We will not be opening the Computer Resource Centre (CRC) during this phase of our re-open, please watch our social media channels for announcements on our CRC re-open and expanded service delivery options in the first week of August.
If you are an employer that is looking to hire at this time, or require supports for your employees still working or returning to work, please reach out to us and we would be happy to support you in your recruitment efforts. Please call us at 306-757-9096 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to monitor the situation, and will remain diligent to protect the health and safety of our community while also working to ensure that we are able to continue providing job seekers with access to our services and technology to continue their job search and employment preparation plans. We will provide a further update on our re-open at the end of July.
Should you have any questions, please contact us directly.
For further information on attending appointments or groups at our office, please see the attached COVID-19 Client Information Package.pdf.