We currently seek a Vice-Chair / board member to join our team in 2022.
Vice Chair has additional responsibilities in addition to regular board member duties:
- Participate as a member of the Executive Committee;
- Preside at meetings in the Chair’s absence; and
- In the event that the Chair’s position becomes vacant, for whatever reason, the Vice Chair will
immediately assume the office of Chair.
- The board meets ten times per year, including the annual general meeting. Committees meet monthly or quarterly, depending on their mandate.
- Board member terms are three years, with eligibility to be reappointed for additional terms.
- Members are expected to attend all meetings and actively participate on committees where they have interest and expertise.
- Meetings typically occur in-person or by Zoom video conference.
See the full description here: Work Prep Board Recruitment
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on this progressive role.