Each year, we help hundreds of employers to find qualified and talented staffs through our unique programs at Regina Work Preparation Centre Inc. (Work Prep). With over 45 years of experience in employment advising, individualized support, youth programs, group training and placement, we are here to help you find and retain the employees and staff you need.
Why become a partner employer with Regina Work Preparation Center?
Our main goal is to be a leader in connecting employers with qualified candidates so employers see Work Prep as the first place you visit when it comes to your hiring needs. We specialize in showcasing the incredible and diverse talent available to employers in todays job market and work closely with employers to create a customized approach to meet their staffing needs. Some of our value added services may include:
- Pre-screening, selecting and recommending candidates according to your job requirements,
- Posting your jobs on our “Job Hut” section at no cost,
- Facilitation of onsite and virtual job interviews,
- Computer training facilities to prepare new employees and support current employees,
- Virtual Reality (VR for Career Exploration),
- Wage subsidy programs from 4 to 12 weeks,
- Ongoing support after every job placement,
Work Prep works with number of companies across Regina who are interested in volunteering their time to support our programs and hire and support our well trained job seekers. We humbly thank each one of our employers for their support.
Many of our employer partners also engage with our organization as guest speakers who share their knowledge and tips with our jobseekers. If you have knowledge and expertise in specific skill area, we invite you to join us for a guest speaking session or mock interviews to share your knowledge.