Over the course of our 40+ years in this industry, Work Prep has delivered specialized career and employment services for individuals who face multiple personal and systemic barriers to employment. Through this program, we assist residents in Regina to successfully prepare for and participate in the labour market.
This program focuses on strengthening and connecting individual job seekers to sustainable employment, education and training in support of current labour market needs.
You would benefit from this program if:
- You are 16 years of age or older and face challenges to obtaining employment, have never worked before or haven’t been able to maintain a job.
- You are currently unemployed and underemployed (less than 20 hours per week) and struggle to connect to or stay at a job for a longer period of time.
- You are an urban First Nation or Metis individual seeking work,
- You are transitioning to Regina from reserve to pursue employment or education opportunities;
- You need to develop or improve your life and employability skills to meet the demands of the current job market;
- You are currently at risk of leaving training, education or employment
- You are an employer facing a labour shortage.
Work Prep is a proud partner of the Ministry of Immigration and Training, who provides the funding to deliver this program.
Level Up is an opportunity for potential program participants and registered clients to be able to digitally upgrade their resume, self-marketing tools and on-line presence.
Registered clients can also take advantage of the Opportunity of the LinkedIn Learning Tools along with access to one on one human counselling!